Movavi Screen Capture is a powerful tool for all kinds of screencasting: capturing screen activity or web events, creating voiced software tutorials, and recording video call chats. Export output files in any format for PC, Mac, or mobile device or upload them to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo or Amazon S3. Save screencasts in AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, 3GP, and many other formats. Use ready-made presets for mobile devices: Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android-smartphones, Sony PSP, and more.
The Best Screen Recorder for Windows
Movavi Screen Capture is lightweight yet powerful video recording software that helps you grab streaming video and music from websites, capture Skype calls and program interactions, take desktop screenshots, and much more. Even if you’ve never tried capturing screen video before, Movavi Screen Capture takes no time to master, thanks to its intuitive interface and simple controls.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP*/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- 1024 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista;
2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 280 MB available hard disk space for installation,
2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation